Adjust AI Release Notes
Our product release notes will also be posted to our community forums, where you can discuss them and give feedback on any changes we've made.
See our current Current Release Notes
Previous Release Notes
Installers For Latest Version:
June 23, 2021
Changes and fixes:
- Added support for Big Sur
- Added new AI engine backend
- Updated internal libraries
- Fixed view menu items not disabling when they cannot be used
- Fixed various issues with importing images not allowing modifications
- Added a warning prompt if closing with changes
- Removed product tour
- Changed busy indicator to an indeterminate progress bar
- Updated PS plugin
- Fixed original sticking on sometimes when changing to dual/split view
- Fixed extension not being saved if it was removed from save dialog
- Changed order of Save/Cancel buttons on the save dialog
- Fixed flickering when moving sliders in some cases
August 2, 2019
- Fix crash on export for TIFF files caused by a metadata issue
- Fixed issue preventing tiff files from opening on windows machines
July 17, 2019
- Fix output with grid artifacts
June 26, 2019
- The initial right panel selected is now determined by a preference, instead of being the last open panel.
- On image open, default zoom is now fit until 100%. It never will default past 100%.
- Fixed issue where AI output would be corrupted when app opens in preset mode first.
- Fixed issue where an empty string could be entered for custom preset name.
- Fixed issue where clicking the open button while an image is open would close the presets.
June 19, 2019
Adjust AI Initial Release