DeNoise AI v3.3 Lightroom Plugin Is Not Saving The Edit Back To Lightroom
If you are using DeNoise v3.3 and your plugin does not appear to be functioning correctly in Lightroom, please make sure you reset your external editor and/or external editor preset integration in Lightroom.
Common Ways To Tell You Are Not In The DeNoise AI External Editor
- The processing button says "Save Image" instead of "Apply"
- The DeNoise AI version number in the top corner of the program does not say "External"
If you are opening the program and it says "Save Image" or doesn't say "External" as indicated above, your Lightroom is opening the stand-alone variation of the program, and this is not the correct integration.
How To Fix It
- Delete the existing DeNoise presets in Lightroom External Editor options: How To Delete Lightroom Presets
- Clear the Additional Editor Preset Application if it says Topaz DeNoise AI or Topaz DeNoise AI External Editor
- Close Lightroom and uninstall DeNoise AI from your computer. On MacOS, you can delete the Topaz DeNoise AI folder in Applications/Topaz Labs LLC if needed.
- Reinstall DeNoise AI from one of these links:
DeNoise AI Full Installer for Windows
DeNoise AI Full Installer for Mac
- Reopen Lightroom and try to invoke DeNoise AI from the Edit In options. A new DeNoise AI preset should be there and it should open to the proper DeNoise AI external editor.