Gigapixel 5.7 Lightroom Plugin Is Not Saving The Edit Back To Lightroom
If you updated to Gigapixel AI version 3.3 or higher and your plugin does not appear to be functioning correctly in Lightroom, please make sure you reset your external editor and/or external editor preset integration in Lightroom.
Common Ways To Tell You Are Not In The Gigapixel AI External Editor
- The processing button says "Save Image" instead of "Apply"
- The Gigapixel AI version number in the top corner of the program does not say "External"
If you are opening the program and it says "Save Image" or doesn't say "External" as indicated above, your Lightroom is opening the stand-alone variation of the program, and this is not the correct integration.
How To Fix It
- Delete the existing Gigapixel presets in Lightroom External Editor options: How To Delete Lightroom Presets
- Clear the Additional External Editor Application if is shows Topaz Gigapixel AI still.
- Close Lightroom and uninstall Gigapixel AI from your computer. On MacOS, you can just delete the Topaz Gigapixel AI folder from Applications/Topaz Labs LLC if needed.
- Reinstall Gigapixel AI from one of these links:
Gigapixel AI Full Installer for Windows
Gigapixel AI Full Installer for Mac
- Reopen Lightroom and try to invoke Gigapixel AI from the Edit In options. A new Gigapixel AI preset should be there and it should open to the proper Gigapixel AI external editor.