To use actions in Photoshop including the Topaz plug-ins:
- First create an Action by going to your Actions palette and clicking the red record button. This will record all tasks that you complete in Photoshop.
- Open the Topaz program and make your adjustments. You can also make additional adjustments in Photoshop if you'd like.
- Once you are finished, click stop and your action is complete.
- Open a new image and click on the created action and press the play button to apply those recorded adjustments to the image.
- To batch process, go to File -> Automate -> Batch process and select your file of images to be processed and the action that you created to be applied.