Video/graphics card should support OpenGL 2.1 and later (A better video card will increase performance).
To access the Topaz plugins in photoFXlab:
- First make sure that you are running the latest version of photoFXlab. With each product release photoFXlabs must be updated in order to have access to new and upgraded plugins.
- To upgrade, exit out of your current version of photoFXlab and re-download it from our Downloads Page. This installation will override previous versions.
- Finally, make sure you have already downloaded and installed the plugins you would like to use.
To add a plugin into photoFXlab:
- Select "Add/Remove plug-ins" (in Filter menu)
- Press "Add"
- Select this folder (depending on your operating system):
- Macintosh HD/Library/Application support/Topaz Labs/ReStyle (or other plug-in);
- C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs (for 64bit Windows)
- C:\Program Files(x86)\Topaz Labs (for 32bit Windows)
The plugin should then appear in your Plugins menu in photoFXlab. However, if for some reason it does not appear, exit out of photoFXlab and re-download the missing plugin(s) from our Downloads Page.