Here are some potential fixes for the commonly reported issues you may experience with Topaz B&W Effects:
How do I get the promotional Black and White Effects discount?
- Please review the information in this article: How to purchase and apply a coupon code.
- The discount code for March 2015 is: MARBW
Black and White Effects is missing from my plugins list in my host program:
- Make sure that Photoshop, Lightroom and any other "host" applications are closed while installing B&W Effects.
- If you're experiencing this issue on a Mac, please follow the instructions in this article: Fixing Topaz File Permissions on Macs.
- Make sure that you have completed the appropriate setup steps for your host program. Here is a list of the most commonly used programs and applications:
- Adobe Photoshop CS + Elements Setup Page
- Adobe Lightroom
- Corel Paint Shop Pro
- Adobe Photoshop CC is usually automatic. Again, just make sure that the software is closed while the installation of B&W Effects is running.
B&W Effects is crashing with an error (or no error at all):
- The first step to try would be to uninstall and reinstall B&W Effects. Here are the instructions on how to uninstall our software on Windows or Mac: How to Uninstall
- Download the latest version of B&W Effects from our Downloads Page
- If you are using a Windows machine, make sure that your video drivers are up to date: Updating your display drivers in Windows
- If using a Mac, please follow the instructions in this article: Fixing Topaz File Permissions on Macs.
Where can I download B&W Effects?
- It can be downloaded at any time from our Downloads Page. You can also install B&W Effects on up to two machines, PC or Mac, at once.
I just purchased B&W Effects. Where is my license key?
- You should receive an email from our company shortly after purchasing. You may want to check your "spam" folder to ensure that it was not misrouted by your email provider.
- All of your purchased license keys will be available for quick copying and pasting from your Account Page
Where can I find more help in regards to using B&W Effects?
- Here are a few helpful resources regarding tutorials from us: