If you are receiving "Error: plug-in launch failure" on your computer, please try the following steps:
- Make sure Windows 7 is updated to the latest Service Pack from Microsoft: Microsoft Windows Update
- If you're using a 64 bit plugin like Impression or Glow, make sure that your host program (Photoshop, Lightroom) is also 64 bit.
- Always make sure that you have the absolute latest version of our plugins from our Downloads Page
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Topaz Labs\
- Look for the plugin file that is giving you this error (Adjust, Detail, etc)
- Right Click the .exe file, then select "Properties"
- From Properties, select Compatibility, and make sure the Run As Administrator option is unchecked see below
- Always make sure that you have the absolute latest version of our plugins from our [Downloads Page](http://www.topazlabs.com/downloads)
- Please try the steps listed in this article: Fixing Topaz File Permissions on Macs