To access ReMask 5 in the Filter menu, you will first need to run ReMask 5 as a standalone editor (Mac only). After that, restart Photoshop and ReMask 5 should then appear in your Filter menu. Should that fail to work, please do the following to resolve the issue:
- Go to Applications folder and right click on the ReMask 5 icon.
- Click on Show Package Contents → Contents → Resources
- Then copy the Topaz_remask5.plugin & TopazRemask5Automate.plugin files to your Photoshop plugins folder (paste this file under the Topaz folder if there is one there).
- Restart Photoshop and ReMask 5 should show up in the Filter menu.
- Go to installed location of Topaz ReMask 5, which is by default at C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz ReMask 5.
- There are two folders, PS_Plugins and PS_Plugins_x64, containing the 32-bit and 64-bit plugin files (the .8bf file & .8li file) respectively.
- For 64-bit Photoshop host programs, copy the plugin files (.8bf & .8li):
- C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz ReMask 5\PS_Plugins_x64\tlremask5ps_x64.8bf
- C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz ReMask 5\PS_Plugins_x64\TopazReMaskAutomation.8li
- C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz ReMask 5\PS_Plugins\tlremask5ps.8bf
- C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz ReMask 5\PS_Plugins\TopazReMaskAutomation.8li
Need to setup Lightroom with ReMask 5? Check Here: