First, open DeNoise 6 as a standalone from one of the locations below:
Mac: /Applications/Topaz DeNoise 6.app
Windows: C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz DeNoise 6\tldenoise6.exe (or, from the shortcut placed on your Desktop after installation)
Next, open an image, and select a preset (or use your own slider settings!) to start with.
You must select a preset for the Batch Process option to be available. This is a necessary first step, and you will be reminded when you try to open Batch Process from the top menu. Ensure that your image is appropriately free of noise, has been corrected to bring back any lost detail, and other adjustments that you are used to making on your individual images in DeNoise. When you are happy with the look of your image, you can move on to the Batch Process option in the top menu.
You will now see the DeNoise 6 batch process configuration window, which will allow you to set the following configurations:
- Source & Destination Folders
- Option to include Subfolders in Source Folder
- Option to maintain folder structure in Destination Folder
- Document Name, document name, or DOCUMENT NAME
- 1, 2, 3, or 4 digit serial numbers
- Underscores available
- Date formatting - Month (m), Date (d), Year (y): mmddyy, mmdd, yyyymmdd, yymmdd, ddmmyy, and ddmm