Topaz Photo AI Freezes on Importing Image (Mac)
On Mac computers, the Topaz Photo AI application window may freeze after importing an image.
If this happens, follow the steps below exactly to fix it.
1. Quit out of the Application.
2. Open a Finder window
3. Hit CMD + SHIFT + G to open the Go To panel
4. Enter the path ~/Library/Preferences/ into the input field which will take you to the Preferences folder. Make sure you include the ~ at the beginning.
5. Search for Photo AI in the Preferences folder. There will be 2 Topaz Photo AI plist files.
6. Delete both plist files for Topaz Photo AI.
7. Restart your computer using Apple Menu > Restart
Topaz Photo AI will be working again after doing this.